Skip to main content

Asshole in the woodpile


This is not a friendly, emotional, or reflective post.

Nope.  This is directed at the ASSHOLE stalking my personal blog while all the while thinking that I am writing for YOU.  Imagine the ego.

Since you can no longer leave bile-spewing comments on my blog itself, you are now trying to stalk me from WhatsApp, texting me condescending opinions about my life, which you have no other information about.

Get over your infatuation with me, and what I am doing, and how I am enjoying my life.  Go find your own life and happiness, and don't concern yourself with me.  I am happy.

And, just to be clear, I have enjoyed a number of men since my marriage ended.  I have fallen in love, and I have never looked back.  It has not been hard to meet men who want me.  I can happily say I am still friends with a number of the men I've recently dated.  They are ALL younger than me, some by quite a bit.

Only a NARCISSIST would be concerning themselves with my personal life, claiming to care about me, but all the while suggesting they know my mind and my heart.  Take your meds and go find a boyfriend.


[NOTE: There is actually more than one "asshole."  But, since one is my ex, and the others are women, it's clear that they ALL just need a boyfriend (I say, tongue in cheek).  Some may not know, but my ex prefers men.  Imagine discovering THAT after a 17-year relationship!]

Comments

Twat said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Again, thank you Dustin A. Dennis, DVM, for this completely professional comment. You continue to show your true colors and character as you stalk your way through my 20 years of blog posts. Nobody will have any doubt as to who you really are when they read the filth and venom you leave here. I can completely understand why Loomis Basin Large Animal Clinic let you go--you are such a scary liability for them. And, no doubt, your poor performance will keep you from getting any other job anywhere as a veterinarian. It's a shame you are still harassing me after so many years. I think it's about time I start calling you out rather than just ignore your ugly character and comments.
Twat said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Recent Popular Posts

Running before the wind

Ayala Cove, at Angel Island I miss the salt air.  I miss hauling all our duffel bags and crates of picnic supplies and extra clothes across the parking lot; down the gangway.  I remember flip-flopping along rickety, briny smelling docks, knowing where the weak spots were and avoiding them, to our beloved sailboat.  I say, "sailboat," though there were many to love through the years. There was the O'Day, which we sailed for one day only.  The O'Day fell from grace before it could be christened when, on the open ocean, just outside the Santa Cruz harbor, we smacked off a wave that opened a large hidden crack in the hull.  My father, calm as a cucumber even in the face of a nearly three-foot long crack in the hull of the boat, crawled in the open cabin, took a look, and stoically turned for the harbor.  Once the O'Day was returned, my father chose an Aurora, which was a sweet little boat of about 20 feet.  My father liked that he'd found a boat h...

Confidential

  Note: This post was put up at the same time as the one entitled, "Girlfriends Happy Hour."  They are two interesting experiences both on the topic of friendship and trust and connection. Confidential I'm still getting lessons in how to rate relationships. I'm still trusting a relationship to be more of a friendship than it sometimes is. And that's okay. I recognize it as an opportunity for growth and to not only learn from the experience but to learn about myself. It's good to keep discovering things about oneself at every age, I think. Sometimes though what I do is I give a friend or a group of friends a little bit of power in my life by sharing a confidence that I don't share with just everybody. And I did that recently. Not so much as a gesture of friendship but out of a need to unburden a truth that was holding me back in a group of women. I knew that it could be received in so many different ways and I asked their permission before I shared, request...

The Lois Lane Life

I'm probably dating myself, but do you remember Superman before all the superheroes, and Superman's alter-ego Clark Kent? Clark had a love interest. It was Lois Lane. And he never fully told her everything he was doing. He always kept his secret even from her. She loved him and somewhere deep down he loved her. But he was afraid to reveal his deepest self and his truest truths to her. His secret was that he was Superman, and he was vulnerable in certain ways. He feared sharing his truth would also reveal his vulnerabilities and even though he loved her he still kept some distance by way of not disclosing who his alter-ego was. Sometimes I feel a little bit like Lois Lane. I know who his version of his Super-self is. He is not required to hide his true superhero alter-ego from the world. So, fortunately I suppose, his alter-ego and he are one and the same. Also, sweetly, I know his vulnerabilities. Perhaps not all of them. But I know many, and I know where his pain lies. But unl...